For two years our community proved that we could come together and be EPIC anywhere—offline, online, and now some combination of the two!
We’re excited that EPIC2022 programing includes online and in-person engagements for participants around the world. Everyone is online for Learning & Networking Week, with programming scheduled for global timezones. For the Main Program, some of us will travel to the glorious Felix Meritis in Amsterdam, and others can access presentation livestreams and recordings on our virtual platform.
Learning & Networking Week: Oct 2–6
Everyone will gather again for Learning & Networking Week in our virtual space Pangaea (aka: Terra, Pathable). A more detailed program will be announced in July, including:
- Tutorials: mini-courses taught by experts in the EPIC community. Register early!
- Networking events: mentoring, recruiting, and other ways to make targeted and serendipitous connections
- Social & ethnographic experiences
- Sponsor panels and events
Main Program: Oct 9–12
All presentations will be available for online viewing; some will be livestreamed (though you may be sleeping!). Presentations include Keynotes, Papers, Case Studies, PechaKucha, and selected Wildcards. Small group and networking sessions in Amsterdam will not be livestreamed or recorded.
You’ll need only:
- A virtual registration—starting at just $100 for EPIC Members
- An up-to-date web browser on a computer, tablet, or mobile device (Chrome or Firefox recommended)
- A webcam and mic to participate in interactive sessions
- High-speed internet